Creamy Cranberry Yogurt Dip
Creamy cranberry yogurt dip is a perfect dip for Thanksgiving or for any occasion. It is a light, low calorie but yet very tasty and easy to make. Enjoy this dip with salty crackers. This is a yogurt-based dip. The original recipe is made with cream cheese. I have tried this with cream cheese, also with lite cream cheese and it all tasted great, but if you want to make it healthier version without compromising the taste, here is the cranberry yogurt dip recipe you can try.
I used hanged yogurt instead of cream cheese. You can also use greek yogurt, but here you have to be mindful that greek yogurt tastes a bit sour, so adjust other ingredients accordingly. Here is the recipe for the cranberry condiment used with the yogurt.
5 based on 2 review(s)
- 1/2 Cup of Hanged Yogurt
- 3/4 Cup of cranberry condiment
- 1 tsp honey (if needed)
- 1 green chilies (if needed)
- 1/4 tsp Rock Salt
- Hang yogurt for couple of hours on a cheese cloth or on paper towel, with weight on top
- Let all the water from the yogurt drain
- Mix cranberry condiment with the yogurt
- Adjust the taste with honey, salt and chilies
- Chill before serving
- Enjoy with salty crackers.